This beautifully furnished log cabin sits on 6 wooded acres and accommodates up to 4.
Cabin in the Woods features 1 queen bed downstairs in the master bedroom and a full
bath with tub and shower located just across the hall. Upstairs in the open loft is
a sitting area, a queen bed and ½ bath.
Rates based on 2 person occupancy.
- 6 private wooded acres
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Queen bed down
- 1 Queen bed in loft
- Fully equipped kitchen with basic pots/pans, dishes, utensils, microwave, stove, coffeemaker
- 1 bath down with tub & shower
- ½ bath up
- Towels and linens provided
- Electric fireplace
- Charcoal Grill (bring your own charcoal)
- Central heat & A/C
- TV – LOCAL CHANNELS ONLY
- DVD and CD player
- Fire Ring
- 4 person hot tub
- Catch & release fishing ponds on property
- 1 roll of toilet paper on roll plus one extra per bathroom
- 1 roll paper towels
- 2 kitchen size trash bags
- 2 large outside trash bags
- Starter supply of dish soap
- Bottle of lemon household cleaner
The open great room features an electric fireplace, comfy furniture and décor with a woodsy, wildlife theme.
Outside on the covered front porch is a swing for relaxing and a
covered back deck with a hot tub. There is a campfire ring and
charcoal grill to complete your getaway in the woods.
For the ultimate in relaxation click
HERE to schedule a
massage in your cabin.
Catch & Release ponds near the cabin’s property are stocked with catfish, bass and bluegill.
Bring your fishing poles, lawn chairs and picnic basket for a fun day of fishing! No license
needed on private property.
You can walk (or drive if you prefer!) to the “Texas Gate Pond” from your cabin.
There are more ponds located approximately 2 miles from the cabin, on secluded, private property easily accessible, you can drive right to the ponds.
For small children, the owner's home pond is accessible nearby.
Book It Now
Other Items to Bring
- Toiletries including bath soap
- Camp Lantern
- Portable Lawn Chairs
- Games / Books
- Movies for DVD
- Prepaid Calling Card