Are you longing for a place that will envelope you with warmth, ease your cares, and awaken your senses?
By combining the rustic beauty and the simplicity of an authentic hand hewn 1800’s log cabin Heart & Soul
provides you with old fashioned comfort with modern conveniences. It was once a bed and breakfast and the
owner’s former homestead also sits on the property, but is not a rental.
Heart & Soul is located in a beautiful, very secluded valley deep in the magnificent Hocking Hills of SE Ohio.
Located near canoeing and Lake Logan, it is the perfect spot to get away from it all, or enjoy all that the
Hocking Hills has to offer. Within 20 minutes of all the parks in the region, it is a very convenient location.
Rates based on 2 person occupancy.
- Sleeps 8 with 3 bedrooms
- Downstairs – 1 King, 1 Full, private bath with shower (no tub)
- Upstairs are 2 bedrooms at either end of hall from one another for privacy with
- 2 Queens and en suite private bath with shower (no tub)
- 3-Twins and en suite private bath with shower (no tub)
- Towels and linens provided
- Charcoal Grill (bring your own charcoal)
- Fully equipped kitchen with basic pots/pans, dishes, blender, stove with oven, frig, crock pot
- Large dining table
- Electric baseboard heat
- Window A/C
- Satellite TV and DVD player in gathering area
- DVD player only in upstairs twin room
- Fire Ring
- Picnic Table
- 1 roll of toilet paper on roll plus one extra per bathroom
- 1 roll paper towels
- 2 kitchen size trash bags
- 2 large outside trash bags
- Starter supply of dish soap
- Bottle of lemon household cleaner
Heart & Soul will accommodate up to 8 guests with 3 bedrooms and 3 private baths.
Downstairs you will find the kitchen, dining and gathering area. Also downstairs
is a huge bedroom decorated in vintage Victorian décor with 1 King and 1 full bed
and a private en suite bath. Upstairs are 2 more bedrooms, one with 2 queens and
private en suite bath also in Victorian décor and another with 3 twins and private
en suite bath decorated in simple Americana.
Enjoy your morning coffee sitting in a rocker on the covered front porch and take
in the stillness of the valley as you leave behind your everyday cares.
For the ultimate in relaxation click
HERE to schedule a
massage in your cabin.